- Feral hogs, zebra mussels, lionfish among worst Texas invasivesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Texas game wardens arrest 58 for boating while intoxicated during holidayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Texas saltwater summer fishing guidePosted 1 month ago
- Many ways to clean your Texas saltwater fishing catchPosted 1 month ago
- Properly cleaning saltwater catch adds to enjoyable experience of Texas fishingPosted 1 month ago
Texan Outdoors is dedicated to hunting, fishing and outdoor conservation in the Lone Star State.
Hunting and fishing are big business, with strong Texas traditions that date back generations. From white-tailed deer, hog and turkey hunting to lunker largemouth, redfish and speckled trout angling, there is no shortage of opportunities for Texans to enjoy the great outdoors.
Texan Outdoors features high-quality feature stories, columns, news reports, gear reviews and photography associated with hunting and fishing across Texas. Whether it’s duck hunting in Baffin Bay, striped bass fishing on Lake Texoma or deer hunting in the Hill Country, the website offers something for every hunter and angler.
Texan Outdoors welcomes submissions of all kinds. Perhaps you harvested the biggest whitetail buck of your lifetime or maybe you helped guide your son or daughter when they took their first deer. Your stories are the kinds we love to tell, so use the form below and let us help share your tale. If you’re a manufacturer and have a new product, or even an old one that still gets the job done day in and day out, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to share your gear with the world.
Get in contact with us and we’ll help get the word out. We are hunters, anglers and conservationists united!
Use the form below and expect a prompt response.