- GEAR REVIEW: Redington Vapen Red fly rodPosted 5 days ago
- Texas biologists study Arroyo Colorado to gauge health of South Texas ecosystemPosted 1 week ago
- Game warden field notes: Benbrook Lake angler 31 white bass over his limitPosted 2 weeks ago
- Texas hunting, fishing licenses go on sale Aug. 15Posted 2 weeks ago
- Feral hogs, zebra mussels, lionfish among worst Texas invasivesPosted 1 month ago
Texan Outdoors is dedicated to hunting, fishing and outdoor conservation in the Lone Star State.
Hunting and fishing are big business, with strong Texas traditions that date back generations. From white-tailed deer, hog and turkey hunting to lunker largemouth, redfish and speckled trout angling, there is no shortage of opportunities for Texans to enjoy the great outdoors.
Texan Outdoors features high-quality feature stories, columns, news reports, gear reviews and photography associated with hunting and fishing across Texas. Whether it’s duck hunting in Baffin Bay, striped bass fishing on Lake Texoma or deer hunting in the Hill Country, the website offers something for every hunter and angler.
Texan Outdoors welcomes submissions of all kinds. Perhaps you harvested the biggest whitetail buck of your lifetime or maybe you helped guide your son or daughter when they took their first deer. Your stories are the kinds we love to tell, so use the form below and let us help share your tale. If you’re a manufacturer and have a new product, or even an old one that still gets the job done day in and day out, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to share your gear with the world.
Get in contact with us and we’ll help get the word out. We are hunters, anglers and conservationists united!
Use the form below and expect a prompt response.
– Will Leschper, founder of Texan Outdoors; work honored by the Outdoor Writers Association of America, Texas Outdoor Writers Association and Texas Associated Press Managing Editors.